Rolair's 20GR60HK60 produces 33.7 CFM @ 175 PSI and comes with a 688cc electric-start Honda engine that features automatic idle-down, for increased fuel efficiency, and an atmospheric unloading system to prevent oil consumption. Mounted on a 60 gallon ASME tank, this unit is often used on service vehicles or in agricultural applications.
ABOUT THE PUMP
Cast-Iron Cylinders, Aluminum Head and Crankcase for Faster Heat Dissipation, Ball Bearings, Splash Lubricated, Bearing Inserts on Connecting Rods, Swedish Lamellar Reed Valves, Oil Sight Gauge, Low RPM's to Ensure Long Life and Trouble-Free Performance.
ABOUT THE ENGINE
688cc Honda Engine, 20 HP, Electric Start with Recoil Back-Up, Alternator, Low Oil Shutdown
- Automatic Engine Idle Control for Economy and Long Service Life
- Schmidt Belt Tightening Device
- Automatic Pilot Valve Operation
- Safety Relief Valve ASME Approved
- Long-Lasting Flexible Brass Discharge Hose
- Totally Enclosed Steel Belt Guard
- Horsepower: 20
- CFM Displaced: 33.7 CFM
- CFM Delivered: 41.0 CFM @ 175 PSI
- Lubrication Type: Splash Lubrication
- Tank Capacity: 60 Gallons
- Dimensions L x W x H: 64" x 30" x 50"