Drive pins with a 0.300" diameter head are designed for permanently fastening a fixture to concrete, concrete over steel deck, concrete masonry walls and A36 or A572 / A992 structural steel. The fasteners are manufactured with a 0.145" diameter shank in various lengths. Knurled shank designs are available for installations in thick steel base materials. A plastic flute is mounted on the pin shank to retain the drive pin in the barrel of the tool and provide guidance during the driving operation. The fasteners are also available in with a mechanically galvanized (MG) coating for use in treated lumber.
GENERAL APPLICATION & USES
- Attaching light gauge steel to concrete, concrete over steel deck, concrete masonry or steel
- Attaching wood members to concrete, concrete masonry or steel
- Attaching accessories, fixtures and components to concrete, concrete over steel deck, concrete masonry or steel
- Sill plate anchorage
- International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES), ESR-2024
- Code compliant with the International Building Code/International Residential Code: 2018 IBC/IRC, 2015 IBC/IRC, 2012 IBC/IRC, and 2009 IBC/IRC
- Tested in accordance with ASTM E1190 and ICC-ES AC70 for use in concrete, concrete over steel deck, concrete masonry and steel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.