The new MVC88 now features a single cast baseplate and eccentric housing to enhance plate durability, serviceability and performance. An hour/tachometer to help measure runtime and engine rpm is now a standard feature. The plate is even easier to transport with the new wheel kit design. All this combined with an advanced anti-vibration handle make the MVC88 the newest and most technically advanced plate compactors on the market.
- Reliable engine with Honda GX160 offering easy start-up and low oil shutdown for durability.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner captures most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Single cast baseplate and eccentric housing lowers center of gravity and increases travel speed by 12% for greater productivity.
- Hour/tachometer measures runtime and engine rpm.
- Tubular steel roll bar protects engine components and provides central lifting point.
- Sealed belt cover keeps dirt and rocks out extending belt life.
- Open base plate design makes for easier removal of dirt and rock build-up.
- Cog-tooth belt drive enables longer life compared to conventional V-belts.
- Removable water tank can easily be refilled and is largest in class with 13.7 quart capacity.
- Centrifugal Force 3372 lbf
- Exciter Speed 6000 VPM
- Plate Size 19.7 x 20.7 in
- Max Forward Speed 82 FPM
- Fuel Consumption 0.31 GPH
- Water Tank Capacity 13.7 qt
Dimensions & Weights:
- Overall Length 41.75 in
- Overall Width 19.75 in
- Overall Height 37 in
- Shipping Dimensions 38 x 22 x 29 in
- Operating Weight 229 lb
- Shipping Weight 225 lb
Call 281 351-2211 for availability and delivery options.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.