MAKITA® 18V LXT® 5 3/8" METAL CUTTING SAW - XSC03Z
(With Electric Brake & Chip Collector)
Makita is the leader in brushless motor technology, and the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 5-3/8” Metal Cutting Saw (model XSC03Z, tool only) delivers faster metal cutting through Unistrut®, all thread, channel, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, steel and more. With a maximum 2" cutting capacity, it is ideal for electrical contractors since it will cut 2” conduit in one pass – a huge time saver. It is also ideal for HVAC, installation, metal building, metal fabrication, plumbing, metal roofing, and for any pro-contractor who requires a best-in-class cordless metal cutting saw. The XSC03Z features a transparent chip collector box which captures debris produced while cutting and provides needed visibility in determining need for disposal. Additional features include a trigger switch with two stage lock-off requiring two actions to power the saw and an electric brake allowing the tool to be repositioned for maximum productivity. Makita offers four optimum 5-3/8" blade options for use with the XSC03Z: 30T carbide tipped for metal and general purpose; 50T for thin metal; 50T for aluminum; and 56T for stainless steel (all sold separately). Battery and charger sold separately.
- Up to 2" cutting depth in various metal materials including thread rod, channel strut, conduit, pipe, square tubing, sheet metal and more
- Makita-built motor delivers 3,600 RPM for faster cutting using an 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery (battery not included)
- Transparent chip collector box captures debris produced while cutting and provides needed visibility in determining need for disposal
- Electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity
- Trigger switch with two stage lock-off requires two actions to power the saw
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off illuminates the cutting line at the front of the saw
- Stainless steel base reduces chip build-up to prevent surface damage
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- On-board wrench storage for operator convenience
- Compact and low-profile design at only 13-3/4" long
- Weighs only 6 lbs. with 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Blade Diameter: 5-3/8"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Depth: 2"
- No Load Speed: 3,600 RPM
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Dust Collection: Yes
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 13-3/4"
- Net Weight (with battery): 6 lbs.
- Power Type: Cordless
- Battery and Charger Not Included
- (1) 5-3/8" 30T C.T. Saw Blade (A-95037)
- (1) Hex Wrench (783203-8)
- (1) Eye Goggles