Makita 9920 Belt Sander
Your ears will be thank you for purchasing this belt sander from Makita. It's very quiet (84 dB) and features an 8.8 amp motor for powerful performance. The auto-tracking belt system tracks the belt without adjustment. You can pre-set the maximum belt speed with the electronic speed control dial and you'll get variable speed of 690 to 1,440 ft./min. Its unique design allows flush sanding to the corner of the wall with the nose and side of this sander. The dust bag makes for a cleaner work environment and the long 16.4-foot power cord gives you easy maneuverability. There is an optional sanding shoe available for precise sanding depth control. The unit is double insulated and includes an abrasive belt and dust bag.
- Variable speed (690-1,440 ft./min.) with an electronic speed control dial that allows pre-setting the maximum belt speed
- Auto-tracking belt system tracks belt without adjustment
- Unique design allows flush sanding to the corner of the wall with nose and side of sander
- Front grip design for comfortable operation
- Dust bag for a cleaner work environment
- Long 16.4 ft. power cord for easy maneuverability
- 8.8 amp motor for powerful performance
- Sands wood or metal and removes paint and rust
- Optional sanding shoe available for precise sanding depth control
- Double insulated
What's in the Box
- 1 ea. Abrasive belt (#80; 742312-8C)
- Dust bag (122591-2)
- Belt size: 3" x 24"
- Belt speed: 690 - 1,440 ft./min.
- Amps: (115V) 8.8
- Overall length: 13-1/8"
- Net weight: 9.9 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 12.4 lbs.
|Item Weight||9.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 6.75 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||9920|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||Unit^Instruction Guide|