MAKITA® 7" CORDED POLISHER-SANDER - 9227C
Makita’s 7” Electronic Polisher-Sander is a favorite among automotive and marine enthusiasts for polishing and sanding. The 9227C combines 10 AMP power and variable speed control with a pre-set maximum speed dial. The result is fast and powerful polishing for clearcoat finishes, and more. It can also be easily converted to a sander.
- Powerful 10 AMP motor delivers 3,200 RPM
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for less fling-off
- Large two-finger trigger switch for convenience
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Ergonomic loop handle for maximum operator comfort
- 3-prong plug to prevent static electricity accumulation
- Fast and powerful polishing for clearcoat finishes
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Sanding Disc: 7"
- Wool Bonnet: 7"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 3,200 RPM
- Spindle Type: 5/8" - 11 UNC
- AMPS: 10
- Overall Length: 18-1/2"
- Net Weight: 6.8 lbs.
- Disc Size (in.): 7"
- Variable speed dial: Yes
- GFCI plug: No
- (1) 7" Backing Pad, Hook & Loop (743052-5)
- (1) Hex Wrench (783204-6)
- (1) Side Handle (153489-2)
- (1) Loop Handle (416256-9)