Build your own Makita tool kit with the 18V Lithium-Ion Battery and Rapid Optimum Charger Starter Pack. Makita offers over 250 cordless tools that utilize 18V lithium-ion batteries, most available as "bare tools" (tool only, no batteries or charger included). Pick up the Makita® Battery and Rapid Optimum Charger Starter Pack, then purchase the 18V "bare tools" you need to get the job done. It's an ideal way to start building a Makita® LXT Cordless System.
Makita® 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries resist self-discharge, so they’re ready for use even after long periods of storage. The Makita® Rapid Optimum Charger is a smart-charging system that communicates with the battery during the charging process to monitor current, voltage and temperature. This advanced charging technology helps optimize battery life and deliver a faster charge. In addition, the Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster and more efficient charging, even in hot weather conditions.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. Makita, the innovation leader in cordless tool technology, has the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries.
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery reaches a full charge in 40 minutes or less
- Provides up to 35% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
- Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-4°F/-20°C)
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery
- Sixteen contact terminals maintain a constant connection with the tool to help prevent power loss or fluctuation, even during high-vibration applications
- Battery resists self-discharge and remains ready for use even after long periods of storage
- Compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol™ and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool
- Makita 18V Lithium-Ion is the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery
- The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Charges an 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery in only 40 minutes
- Built-in fan circulates air through the battery during the charging process to cool the battery for faster charge time
- Optimizes battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 3-year limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.