MAKITA® 12V MAX CXT® 9/16" ROTARY HAMMER - RH02Z
The 12V max CXT™ Cordless 9/16” Rotary Hammer (model RH02Z, tool only, accepts SDS-PLUS bits) delivers power and speed in a compact size for work in tight spaces and overhead applications. The RH02Z has a Makita-built variable speed motor that delivers 0-850 RPM, 0-4,900 BPM and 0.73. ft.lbs./1.0 Joules of impact energy for faster drilling. It has 2-mode operation for “rotation only” or “hammering with rotation”. Additional features include a vibration-absorbing handle that moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort, as well as a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. lights, and one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes. Battery and charger not included.
- Makita-built motor delivers 0-850 RPM, 0-4,900 BPM and 0.73 ft.lbs./1.0 Joules of impact energy for faster drilling
- Compact and Ergonomic design at only 9-11/16"
- Weighs only 4.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Vibration absorbing handle moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort
- For dust management use Dust Extraction Cup Set (199245-6) which includes Side Handle, Spacer, Side Handle Base and Bolt
- 2-Mode operation for "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling): 9/16"
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling): 5/32" - 3/8"
- Impact Energy (Joules): 1 J
- Vibration (m/s²): 6.5
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0-850 RPM
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0-4,900 BPM
- Battery: 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 9-11/16"
- Net Weight (with battery): 4.3 lbs.
- Bit Type: Accepts SDS-PLUS
Battery and Charger Not Included
- (1) Side Handle (144218-4)