Koshin 2" Trash Pump - Mod.KTZ-50X
This Honda-powered trash pump boasts a host of standard features for superior performance across the board. One-man operation to use in various dewatering applications when you have debris in the water.
- •Excellent Seal Durability Conventional mechanical seal using carbon ceramic is replaced by silicon carbide (SiC) seal. SiC seal is developed by Koshin and we are the first manufacturer to use such durable material in Japan.
- Thoughtful Design Special plug designed on impeller allows easy removal. Simply insert any rod and twist to separate Impeller from its Casing. No special tool required.
- Light Weight & Compact Design Conventional trash pumps are very bulky and heavy, some more than 100 kg in weight. KTR-100X, the largest of all, weights only 81 kg. The compact design takes up smaller space and is portable.
- High Self-priming Performance Special structure is designed to ensure high capacity self-priming performance. Koshin Trash Pumps give excellent performance and durability
- Suction x Discharge - 2 x 2 in
- Max. Head - 70'
- Delivery Volume - 179 GPM
- Weight - 106 lbs.
- Model - Koshin k180
- Type - Forced air-cooled 4-stroke OHV Gasoline
- Rated Output - 3.1kW / 3600 RPM
- Max. Output - 3.5kW / 3600 RPM
- Fuel Tank Capacity - .95 gal.
- Overall Length - 27.7 in
- Overall Width - 22.3 in
- Overall Height - 20.3 in
- Operating Weight - 119 lb