Great for tough debris conditions, industrial, constructions, agriculture, landscape and general water removal. Containing up to 30% suspended solids.
- Built to Run Dry. Perfect for Areas of Low Seepage
- Positive Displacement Pressure for Thicker than Water Viscosities
- Straight Line Flow Design is Self-Cleaning and Reduces Clogging
- Thermal Plastic Rubber Diaphragm and Polyurethane Flapper Valves
- Oil Filled Gear Reduction for Quiet Operation and Less Vibration
- Honda GX120 Engines with Low Oil Shut Off
- Maximum Head of 25’ • Wheel Kit is Standard
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Suction, Discharge Size 2″ NPT
- Maximum Output 52 GMP
- Maximum Discharge Head 25 ft.
- Maximum Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Maximum Pressure 61 psi
- Engine Model Honda GX120
- Engine Displacement 118 cc
- Engine Horse Power 5 hp
- Fuel Tank Capacity 66 gal.
- Full Load Run Time 5 hours
- Fuel Type Unleaded Gasoline
- Weight 168 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 33″ x 31″ x 31″
Call For Availability And Shipping Options.