Adding to the diverse line of GEARWRENCH ratchets, the new slim head ratchets are available in 1/4 In. drive in a 6 In. and 12 In. length handles. They feature a flush mounted forward/reverse lever and a 72-tooth ratcheting mechanism giving the user a 5 degree ratchet arc to enable turning fasteners in tight confines. The head converts from a ratchet to a bit driver with the removal of the ratchet adapter. Also available in the slim head ratchet line is a 45 piece set that includes both ratchets, extensions, adapters, 10 metric sockets, and a 30 piece bit set.
- Multi-functional adapter head converts between bit driver and 1/4-in drive ratchet
- Locking flex-head has 9 positions for maximum access
- Includes 6 and 12 inch slim head ratchets for access to a wider variety of fasteners
- Slim line head design - 0.73” wide, 0.49” thick - for improved access
- Flush-mounted forward/reverse lever
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion
- Sockets feature off-corner loading design to reduce fastener rounding
- Bits made of S2 steel for strength and durability
- Ratchet/bit driver head and ratchet adapter meet or exceed all ASME specifications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.