The GEARWRENCH bolt biter™ extraction socket enable auto techs, MRO techs, tradesman, and DIYers to remove and reuse corroded, weathered, rounded and/or damaged fasteners, enabling them to quickly complete their jobs, making the GEARWRENCH bolt biter™ extraction sockets a clear innovative market leader.
- Bi-directional design for removing or tightening damaged fasteners
- Minus-size sockets fit a wider range of damaged fasteners
- Tapered entry enables socket to easily seat on a damaged fastener
- Dual sized sockets designed to work with both SAE and metric fasteners
- Square drive with hex base for use with impact gun, ratchet, wrench, or pliers
- Chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo) for exceptional strength and long lasting durability
- High-visibility laser-etched markings provide quick size identification
- Black oxide coating provides superior corrosion resistance
- Up to 10x longer impact life vs. competition
- Up to 5x greater torque output vs. competition
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.