Freud 5/16" Radius Beading Bit - Mod. 36-112
Add an attractive bead profile to furniture and millwork with Freud beading bits, or soften the edge of almost any square corner. These bits include a bearing that creates an inset bead at the bottom of the radius. For rounding over work without the inset bead, add a Freud 62-104 bearing and 62-313 step washer. Use to rout solid wood, plywood or composites with hand-held or table-mounted routers.
- Creates a beautiful round profile with an inset bead
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Freud Perma-SHIELD® Coating
- Ideal For: Decorative, rounded edges for any furniture or millwork project
- Bearing Dia. - 3/8"
- Number of Cutters - 4
- Overall Dia. - 1-1/4"
- Overall Length - 2-3/16"
- Shank Dia. - 1/4"
- Carbide Height - 1/2"
- Radius - 5/16"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.