Freud 3 Piece Cove Router Bit Set - Mod. 89-550
The simplest way to produce classical decorative edges on furniture and Mouldings, Freud's 3-piece cove bit set cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and soft wood. Used on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers, Freud's cove bits are made of micro-grain carbide for clean cutting and durability. An anti-kickback design enhances safety and protects the workpiece from marring. A permashield coating means bits stay Cool for smooth, fast cutting. Precision balanced for smooth, chatter-free cuts, cove bits also feature a sheer angle design to further enhance cutting. Your purchase includes one each 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch radius cove bits and an attractive wooden storage box.
- Micro grain carbide for clean cut and durability
- Anti-kickback design for increased safety
- Perma shield coating for cooler bits
- Precision balanced for smooth chatter free cuts
- Sheer angle design for clean cutting
- Radius Dia. - 1/2"
- Set Quantity - 3
- #30-110 - 1/4" Radius Cove Bit
- #30-112 - 3/8" Radius Cove Bit
- #30-114 - 1/2" Radius Cove Bit