FREUD 3/8" RADIUS ROUNDING OVER BIT - 34-114
Freud Rounding Over Bits have so many uses that they are indispensable in any shop. Use them to make moldings, doors and drawers, "soften" sharp edges of parts, and so many other tasks. Most of these bits also feature Freud's unique Quadra-Cut design for flawless finish in cross-grain applications. To get more use from your bits, equip the bits with a bearing that is 1/8" smaller in diameter to create a beading profile. Use them in CNC, hand-held and table mounted routers to cut hardwood, softwood, plywood and composites.
- Mill moldings, doors, drawers and "soften" sharp edges of any wooden parts
- Most feature Freud's unique Quadra-Cut design for flawless finishes
- Rout hardwood, softwood, plywood and composites
- Use in CNC, hand-held and table mounted routers
- Freud Perma-SHIELD® Coating
- Ideal For: Soft, smooth edges on furniture or millwork
- Bearing Dia.: 1/2"
- Number of Cutters: 4
- Overall Dia.: 1-3/8"
- Overall Length: 2-3/16"
- Shank Dia.: 1/4"
- Carbide Height: 5/8"
- Radius: 3/8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.