Freud 25/64" Key Hole Bit - Mod. 70-104
This clever bit is designed to hang pictures, plaques or even shelves with completely concealed fasteners. The large diameter end bores holes to allow nail or screw heads to enter the slot, and the smaller diameter allows room for the shank of the nail or screw. Great for hard or soft wood or composites, using hand-held or table-mounted routers.
- The perfect way to hang plaques or shelving with completely hidden fasteners
- Best for solid hard or soft wood, plywood or composites
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Freud Perma-SHIELD® Coating
- Ideal For: Cut openings in siding & paneling
- Minor Height - 1/4"
- Number of Cutters - 2
- Overall Dia. - 25/64"
- Overall Length - 1-5/8"
- Shank Dia. - 1/4"
- Small Dia. - 3/16"
- Carbide Height - 7/16"