Freud 2-11/64" Lock Miter Bit - Mod. 99-035
Create rock-solid interlocking corner joints with Freud Lock Miter Bits. For 90 degree joints use the 99-034 or 99-035 bits. These bits are designed to rout one piece horizontally on the router table, and the other piece standing vertical. For precise 45 degree joints us the 99-043 set, with one bit routing the tongue and the other bit routing the groove. For routing solid hardwood or softwood on table mounted routers or CNC machines only.
- Creates remarkably strong interlocking joints
- Best for hardwood and softwood, also routs plywood and composites
- Use on CNC or table-mounted routers only
- Item 99-035 cuts thinner panels for projects such as humidors and jewelry boxes
- Freud Perma-SHIELD® Coating
- Ideal For: Creating interlocking 90° corners in 1/2" to 1" stock
- Angle - 45°
- Number of Cutters - 2
- Overall Dia. - 2-11/64"
- Overall Length - 2-3/8"
- Shank Dia. - 1/2"
- Carbide Height - 7/8