Freud 1/2" Mortising Bit - Mod. 16-560
Freud Mortising Bits are designed to deliver clean, precise, splinter free mortises in plywood, veneer, solid wood or almost any composite material. Most of these bits feature a down shear design that helps eliminate splintering by pushing wood fibers down during the cut. Ideal for mortising hinges and hardware, or cutting grooves and dadoes. These bits are designed with deep center gullets for maximum material removal without chip loading. Use in any CNC or portable router.
- Down shear design on most bits for clean top surfaces
- Deep center gullets for fast chip removal
- Use on CNC, hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Available with top bearings to suit popular routing jigs
- Freud Perma-SHIELD® Coating
- Ideal For: mortising hinges & hardware; dadoes
- Number of Cutters - 2
- Overall Dia. - 1/2"
- Overall Length - 2-7/16"
- Shank Dia. - 1/4"
- Carbide Height - 5/16"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.