Freud 1-11/16" Base & Cap Bit - Mod. 99-484
Freud Base and Cap Molding bits mill traditional base, cap or "mop" boards in any width. These bits are ideal for renovators who need to match old, extra-high base moldings, or want to make common base profiles from wood species not easily available. Use with CNC or table-mounted routers to mill hardwood or softwood molding.
- Rout traditional baseboards or cap molding in any width
- Choose your favorite wood to suit the room
- Routs hardwood or softwood to produce stain-grade molding
- Use with CNC, hand-held or table-mounted routers
- Freud Perma-SHIELD® Coating
- Ideal For: renovators who need to match old, extra-high base moldings, or want to make common base profiles from wood species not easily available
- Number of Cutters - 2
- Overall Dia. - 1-11/16"
- Overall Length - 2-3/8"
- Shank Dia. - 1/2"
- Carbide Height - 15/32"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.