Whether for carving or engraving soft or hard materials, Dremel offers the right accessory for every application. Use high speed cutters for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting and making tapered holes in soft metals, plastics and woods. Tungsten Carbide Cutters are recommended for shaping, smoothing and material removal on hard materials such as stainless steel and cast iron. A variety of engraving cutters suitable for both soft and hard materials are also available to tackle every project.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTOR : High-torque, smooth-running, powerful 2.5 amp (1/5 HP) motor provides high torque at low speeds. Perfect for large jobs.
- HANDS-FREE VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL : Provides maximum power with variable speed range of 0 – 23,000 RPM, controlled through the foot pedal allowing for hands-free control. Ideal for carving, cutting, engraving, smoothing, polishing and sanding applications.
- HEAVY DUTY FLEXIBLE SHAFT: Features a bearing system for maximum durability and cool operation.
- VERSATILE ROTARY TOOL KIT : Includes Fortiflex Motor Unit, variable speed foot pedal, heavy duty flex shaft, hand-piece with integrated chuck, wall hook, and 21 genuine Dremel accessories ideal for cutting, carving/engraving, cleaning/polishing, sanding, and sharpening/grinding applications.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY & US-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE : Available by chat, email, phone or visit us at our service center in Racine, WI
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.