The New Dremel Versa Tip is the ideal butane soldering torch for people engaged in creative and detailed projects that require precision and versatility combined with portability. The Versa Tip is a butane soldering iron that solders, heats, melts, cuts, welds, shrinks and makes decorative burns in a wide variety of materials. The Versa Tip is the perfect tool for passionate users who require a highly accurate torch for doing detailed project work. The Versa Tip also features a self-ignition button with safety lock and a flame lock-on for continuous hands-free operation. The large tank capacity with standard butane gas allows for up to 75 minute run time. Kit contents include Versa Tip butane tool, storage case, soldering tip, deflector, cutting knife, hot air tip, wide blower tip, shaping knife, solder, sponge, tins, wrenches and protective cap.
- Cordless butane soldering torch ideal for wood burning, pyrography, soldering, shrinking, cutting, heating, and other hobby & craft projects
- Integrated ignition trigger with safety lock for easy start up, no independent ignition tool required. Safety lock prevents accidental ignition
- Variable temperature control for precise control. Allows you to adjust the temperature and size of the flame. Operating temperatures of 1022° F - 2192° F
- Flame lock-on mechanism keeps the torch on a continuous flame for simpler operation & extended use
- Versatile 14-piece accessory kit - Offers versatile accessory range to solder, melt, cut, weld, shrink, burn, remove, wood burning and area heating
- Refillable tank – Powered by liquid butane lighter fuel, full tank can burn for up to 75 minutes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.