DIABLO SDS-MAX CARBIDE TIPPED CORE BITS
Diablo’s SDS-Max carbide tipped core bit range provides one of the fastest and longest lasting coring solutions on the market for concrete applications. All-in-one design strengthens the bit from end-to-end in order to withstand the stress and impact of high-powered hammer drills in concrete. A spiral flute design removes dust faster, keeping the carbide teeth cooler for ultimate strength and durability. Optimized for maximum performance in corded and cordless SDS-Max rotary hammers.
- Carbide teeth withstand impact and high heat applications for superior life and productivity versus standard core bits
- Spiral flute design for faster dust extraction that keeps the carbide teeth cooler for ultimate strength and durability
- Peak Point Tip design for aggressive starts that produce clean, fast holes
- Off-set carbide teeth produce fast, clean holes
- One piece design strengthens the bit extreme impact resistance and stability
- Maximum performance in SDS-Max rotary hammers
- Length: 12"
- Working Length: 7"
- Shank: SDS-Max
- Pack Quantity: 1