DIABLO METAL CUTTING CIRCULAR SAW BLADES
METAL CUTTING CARBIDE BLADES
Steel Demon saw blades are specially designed for the extreme demands of ferrous metal cutting; thereby enabling precise cuts without sparks, heat or burred edges that result from using abrasive blades. With up to 40X the life of standard abrasive disc, Steel demon delivers unparalleled performance and superior quality cuts. Blades feature Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide, Laser cut bodies, Anti-vibration technology, Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating, Triple Chip Design, and pretensioned blades.
TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for metal cutting
- Triple Chip Design for longer cutting life in metal
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration and stabilize blade
- Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing for stronger carbide teeth.
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces friction, heat build up which adds to longer blade life
- Ideal For: Steel Studs, Angle Iron*, Flat Bar*, Channel*, EMT Conduit,
- All-thread** Note: *Mild Steel only - 1/8" max. wall thickness **Mild steel only - 1" max diameter
- Suggested Projects: Metalworking
METAL CUTTING CERMET BLADES
The specially formulated Cermet (Ceramic and Metallic) teeth provide high heat tolerances and increased hardness for superior wear and ultimate cutting life. Featuring a special Triple Chip Grind and Perma-Shield coating, these blades slice through the toughest of metals to produce precise cuts with less sparks and burr-free finishes that require no rework. The thin-kerf body and advanced laser cut anti-vibration stabilizer vents reduce vibration and noise to allow the blades to quickly shear through metal with ease and accuracy. The ability to cut through both mild and stainless steel eliminates the need for individually dedicated saw blades, offering a one-blade solution for ultimate metal cutting performance and unmatched value story, forever changing the metal cutting industry.
- Cermet (Ceramic and Metallic) teeth provide a high heat tolerance and increased hardness for superior wear and ultimate cutting life; lasting up to 40X longer than standard carbide metal cutting saw blades
- Triple Chip Tooth design provides less sparks, burr-free finishes that require no-rework, and longer cutting life
- Advanced Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents trap noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping the blade cool for straight, accurate cuts in metal cutting applications
- Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing, a three metal brazing system, allows Cermet teeth to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Laser Cut Thin Kerf Design provides less resistance and heat build-up for ease of cut, accuracy and long cutting life in metal cutting applications
- Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating resists heat build-up by protecting the blade against gumming and corrosion
- Laser Cut Arbor reduces vibration and premature wear for accurate blade rotation when in use on the saw
- Cuts 1/16”-1/4” wall thickness in steel studs, angle iron, flat bar, channel, and EMT conduit
- Cuts 1/8”-1/2” wall thickness in plate and bar stock
- Cuts 1/4"-1-1/2” diameter threaded rod
Ideal For: Steel Studs/Channel, Angle Iron, EMT Conduit, All-Thread with thicknesses of Studs & Tubing (Wall thickness 1/16" (16 gauge) min 1/4" max); Plates & Bars (Thickness 1/8" (11 gauge) min 1/2" max); RODS (Diameter 1/4" min 1-1/2" max)
Suggested Projects: Metalworking
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.