DIABLO 16-5/16" X 60T FINE FINISH BEAM SAW BLADE - D1660X
Diablo Beam Saw Blades are designed for large capacity beam, post and timber cutting. 16-5/16-Inch Beam Saw Blade is ideal for timber framing such as LVL, Gleams and Parlays. Cuts up to 6 1/4-Inch at 9 Degrees and 4 3/16-Inch at 45 Degrees. Designed for Makita® Beam Saw.
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body – warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
- Ideal For: Timber framing, Diablo Fine Finish Blades leave a smooth surface that requires little to no sanding
- Suggested Projects: Remodeling/Demolition, Landscaping
- Arbor: 1"
- Diameter: 16-5/16"
- Hook Angle: 22°
- Kerf: .114"
- Plate: .079"
- Teeth: 60 ATB
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.