DEWALT 4" XP TUCK POINTING BLADE
Packed with an Extended Performance diamond matrix, DEWALT [Tool or Family Name] delivers aggressive cutting performance and 350 times the life of conventional abrasives. Segmented rim blades are laser-welded with heat-treated steel bodies for helps to increased strength and durability. Ideal for rough cuts across a variety of concrete, stone, and brick applications.
- Extended performance diamond matrix for long life and enhanced material cutting
- Segmented rim blades are laser welded with heat treated steel bodies which provides increase durability and long life
- Large diamond segments with cobalt is ideal for use across various product applications
- Arbor - 5/8"
- Diameter - 4"
- Material Application - Tuck Pointing / Mortar Removal
- Max RPM - 15200
- Pack Size - 1
- (1) DW4710 4" Tuck Pointing Blade
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.