DeWalt 20V MAX* XR® LIithium Ion Brushless Planer (Bare Tool) - Mod. DCP580B
The DCP580B features a brushless motor for maximum efficiency and that helps to maintain speed under load. With a 3-1/4" width capacity with 1/256"adjustments, a rebate capacity of 5/64". The planer weighs 6.7lbs** and operates off of the DEWALT 20V MAX* battery system. Lightweight and cordless, the planer can be easily transported around the jobsite without the hassle of a cord. The DCP580B is sold a bare tool.
- Brushless Motor provides power and runtime
- 30,000 cuts per minute achieve a fast removal rate
- 5/64" (2mm) maximum depth of cut
- Calibrated depth adjustment knob to 1/256" (.01mm approximately)
- Precision-machined front and back aluminum shoes ensure parallelism of cut
- Kickstand allows user to rest the planer on work surface without gouging the material
- Precision machined groove in front shoe allows for edge chamfering
- Poly-V drive belt provides increased belt durability
- Ergonomically designed handle provides greater comfort and less user fatigue
- Replacement blades DW6654 Part Number: N447366
- Dust Bag (not included) DWV9390 Part Number N455893 + N455892
- Full Factory Warranty
- Depth of Cut (Inches) - 5/65"
- Depth of Cut (MM) - 2 MM
- No Load Speed - 15000 RPM
- Planer Type - Portable
- Planning Width - 3 1/4"
- Power Tool Type - Cordless
- System - 20V MAX*
- Tool Weight - 5.5 lbs
- Users Guide
- Guide Fence