DeWalt 20V MAX* Reciprocating Saw (Bare Tool) - Mod. DCS380B
The DCS380B 20V MAX* Reciprocating Saw has a variable speed trigger delivering up to 3000 strokes per minute allowing you to match speed with application and a 1-1/8" stroke length for fast cutting. The keyless lever-action 4-position blade clamp makes changing blades quick and easy and allows for a variety of applications including flush cutting. The pivoting shoe provides leverage during cutting and extends blade life. Battery and charger sold separately.
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool-free blade changes
- 1-1/8" stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 spm provides increased blade control and fast cutting speed
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth-of-cut control
- Rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
- Double oil sealed shaft resists contamination and increases durability
- Full Factory Warranty
- 4-Position Blade Clamp - Yes
- Adjustable Shoe - Yes
- Anti-Slip Comfort Grip - Yes
- Keyless Blade Clamp - Yes
- Power Tool Type - Cordless
- Stroke Length - 1-1/8"
- System - 20V MAX*
- Tool Length - 18"
- Tool Weight - 6.0 lbs
- Variable Speed Trigger - Yes
- DCS380 20V MAX* Reciprocating Saw