DEWALT 20V MAX* XR® 18 Ga Cordless Narrow Crown Stapler (Bare Tool) - Mod. DCN681B
The DEWALT DCN681 18 Gauge Narrow Crown Stapler drives 18 Gauge 1/4" narrow crown staples from 1/2" to 1-1/2" which makes it ideal for cabinetry, furniture, paneling, and flooring underlayment. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX* Lithium-Ion battery the DCN681 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. * - Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of staples
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing and unwanted marks on the work material
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
- Bottom Load magazine for easy loading and removal of jammed fasteners
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* batteries
- Fastener Length - 1/2" to 1-1/2"
- Firing / Acutation Mode - Tool Free Selectable Trigger
- Power Tool Type - Cordless
- Depth Adjustment - Tool Free
- Fastener Type / Gauge - 18 Ga ¼” Narrow Crown Staples
- Jam Clearance - Tool Free
- System - 20V MAX*
- Tool Height - 11.4"
- Tool Length - 10.0"
- Tool Width - 3.7"
- Tool Weight - 5.7 lbs
- (1) DCN681 - Narrow Crown Stapler
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.