BOSCH 1" SDS-PLUS® BULLDOG™ XTREME ROTARY HAMMER
From anchoring to large material breaking, it gets the job done right the first time. Engineered in the tradition of legendary Bulldogs, this powerful hammer delivers 2.0 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy and 0-5,800 no-load bpm, but it weighs just 6.7 Lbs. The multifunction mode selector allows users to easily select among three modes of operation: rotary hammer, rotation only and hammer only. To optimize the chiseling angle, it has Vario-Lock positioning that rotates and locks the chisel in one of 36 different positions. It is Bosch’s PRO+GUARD™ dust system, helping users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance.
- Robust 8.0 Amp rotary hammer – delivers 2.0 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy with three modes of operation, rotating chisel lock, accurate bit starting and D-handle convenience
- Vario-Lock positioning – rotates and locks chisel to optimize working angle
- Variable-speed trigger with reversing – offers accurate bit starting
- Integral clutch – disengages torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind-up scenario
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD™ dust solutions – an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA silica table 1 dust compliance
- Multi-function selector – three modes of operation: rotary hammer, rotation only and hammer only
- Bosch-exclusive rotating brush plate — provides equal power in forward and reverse
- SDS-plus® bit system – tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking
- Full Factory Warranty
- Amperage: 8.0
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: 3/4 in SDS-plus
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.): 2.0 EPTA
- Material: Plastic/Metal
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete: 1"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Thin Wall Core Bit: 2-5/8"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Steel: 1/2"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Wood: 3/4"-1"
- No Load BPM: 0-5,800
- No Load RPM: 0-1,300
- Optimal Concrete Capacity Range: 3/16"-5/8"
- Rating: 120V
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 6.7lb
- (1) 11255VSR 1 In. SDS-plus® Rotary Hammer
- (1) Auxiliary Handle
- (1) Depth Gauge
- (1) Carrying Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.