Bosch power tools deliver stronger performance and lasting reliability. Active Vibration Control in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provide maximum user comfort for extended periods of work. Multi-function selector provides three modes of operation - rotary hammer, drill only and hammer only. Variable speed trigger with reversing provides accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits. Integral clutch disengages the output shaft should the bit get into a bind situation.
- Powerful 8.5-amp motor – drives 3.1 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy for professional results
- Vibration Control in the hammer mechanism and the grip area – maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- SDS-plus® shank system – for use with bits up to 1-1/4 In. diameter
- Optional three-jaw chuck shank – allows a quick change-out for using a wide variety of bits
- Multifunction selector – rotary hammer, rotation-only and hammer-only mode
- Variable-speed trigger with reversing – for accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits
- Integral clutch – disengages torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind situation
- Bosch impact system – maximizes impact force and minimizes vibration
- 360° rotation auxiliary handle – for convenient operator control
- Light weight – hammer weighs only 10.3 Lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.