The Bosch DH712VC SDS-max® Demolition Hammer is a muscular tool to get tough jobs done. It provides 9.6 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy and a max of 2,720 BPM, but this 14.5 Amp demo hammer weighs only 18.3 Lbs. for outstanding power-to-weight performance. The tool has Vibration Control for all-day comfort and Constant Response circuitry for constant power under load. Vario-Lock positioning lets the user rotate the chisel into one of 12 positions for optimal work angle, and the articulating auxiliary handle provides better control and the best working angle possible. The SDS-max® chuck system provides tool-free bit changes, while the Service Minderlight indicates that maintenance is needed.
- Power-to-weight ratio – 9.6 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy at 18.3 Lbs. weight
- Vibration Control – vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- Constant Response circuitry – reliable operation with constant speed under load, soft-start control and overload protection
- SDS-max® bit system – tool-free chisel changes with automatic bit locking and maximum impact-energy transfer rate
- Vario-Lock positioning – chisel can be rotated to 12 different positions for optimized working angle
- Variable speed – for accurate bit starting and more controlled chiseling
- Articulating auxiliary handle – great control with the best working angle possible
- Service Minderlight – indicates when preventative maintenance is required
- Padded rear handle – for additional comfort
- Power light – ensures operator that power feed is live
- Cord turret – reduces cord wear
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.