Bosch Hammers offer leading performance and reliability. RH850VC SDS-max® 1-7/8 In. rotary hammer provides nearly the same drilling/chiseling performance as the current 2 Inch hammer. It also only weighs 75% of the weight of the 2 Inch. The RH850VC also provides a triple play for active vibration reduction, longer air cushion, tuned mass damper and decoupled main handle providing industry leading low vibration levels along with the best in class performance in drilling and chiseling applications. Bosch vibration control designed for comfort and your safety.
- Powerful 14.5-amp motor - delivers 9.3 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy in a 20-Lbs. combo hammer
- Vibration Control - for all day jobs, tool allows for maximum user comfort
- Dual-mode selector - two modes of operation, rotary hammer and hammer-only mode
- Constant Response circuitry - for soft-start, constant speed under load and overload protection
- Electro-pneumatic impact system - maximizes impact force and minimizes vibration
- SDS-max® bit system - tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Variable-speed dial - for accurate bit starting and controlled chipping applications
- Padded rear handle - absorbs shock for operator comfort
- Integral clutch - helps minimize torque reaction
- Turbo Power feature - 20 percent power boost in hammer-only mode
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.