The Bosch GWX18V-50PCN 18V EC Brushless Connected-Ready 4-1/2 In. – 5 In. Angle Grinder features the X-LOCK mount, offering a wheel change interface that's up to five times faster than conventional interfaces. There’s an audible snap when mounting an X-LOCK Wheel on an X-LOCK grinder. The wheel mounts properly without the need for a spanner wrench or flange nuts. The wheel is released from the grinder with the pull of a lever. The grinder’s EC Brushless provides greater efficiency that maximizes runtime and productivity. The grinder provides an X-Brake, which helps provide a rapid stop of the wheel when the switch is turned off. It also includes other advanced electronics, such as drop control, KickBack Control, restart protection and soft-start technology. The grinder has connected-ready capability, supplying an interface that works with the optional Bosch Connected Tool Module to link to the free Bosch Toolbox app and to the Bluehound system.
- X-LOCK wheel change – features snap-on mounting and grinder lever wheel release for change-out that's up to five times faster
- Tool-free disc swap – the wheel mounts properly without the need for a spanner wrench or flange nuts for no losable parts
- Powerful cordless, connected-ready grinder – engineered with next-gen user control and advanced electronics
- EC Brushless motor – provides greater efficiency that maximizes runtime and productivity
- X-Brake – helps provide a rapid stop of the wheel when the switch is turned off
- Drop control – helps shut the grinder off after accidentally dropping the tool on the floor
- KickBack Control – helps shut off the tool if the wheel gets into a bind situation
- Restart protection – helps prevent accidental tool startup if the supply of power is interrupted
- Soft-start technology – reduces startup torque to ease into cuts
- Bluetooth® connectivity – uses an optional Bosch Connected Tool Module to connect the tool to the free Bosch Toolbox app on a connected device, to customize settings and provide feedback
- No lock-on paddle switch – provides for multiple, comfortable grip positions; shuts off motor after the switch is released
- Vibration Control auxiliary handle – allows for improved user comfort and control
- Adjustable tool-free guard – designed with multiple fixed adjustment settings to allow the user to position the guard in a variety of working angles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.