The Bosch GPL100-50G features a five-point, self-leveling laser with ±1/8 In. accuracy at 30 Ft. for up/down plumb, align and level applications (the bottom point’s accuracy is ±1/4 In. at 30 Ft.). This unit features green-beam technology, which is up to 4X brighter than standard red beams. It also has the Bosch-exclusive VisiMax™ technology, which delivers maximum beam brightness in most jobsite conditions. The unit includes point projection to the front, so it can be used in a variety of positions for flexibility on the job. It is faster than a standard manual plumb bob. The unit includes several durability features, such as the Smart Pendulum System to lock the laser when switched off, 360 degree rotation, a hard carrying case and full rubber overmold housing. The integrated multipurpose laser mount features strong magnets and allows the user to mount the laser virtually anywhere.
- Five-point plumb and level point projection – accurately transfers and aligns level, plumb, 90° and grade points
- Built-in VisiMax™ technology – monitors power consumption to maximize line visibility and extend battery life
- Bright green-beam laser – up to 4X brighter than standard red beams
- Full rubber overmold housing – helps protect every major impact point, with a design similar to a roll cage
- Smart Pendulum System – allows tool to self-level, and it indicates out-of-level condition
- Secure laser transport – after switching off, pendulum is locked, plus 360 degree rotation for extra protection
- Integrated multipurpose laser mount – positions and mounts with magnets or threaded mounts (1/4 In.-20)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.