The Bosch RA1181 benchtop router table provides a large work surface for precision and versatility. The large aluminum top makes the table both durable and portable. Designed to fit a variety of routers, this router table is a versatile piece of equipment that will serve as an indispensable part of any woodworking shop. Its rigid aluminum router mounting plate is pre-drilled for compatibility with a variety of routers and for above table height adjustment with many common routers. Its 2-1/2 In. dust-collection port offers better dust collection for a cleaner work environment. This benchtop router table includes mounting hardware, features a tall aluminum fence with adjustable MDF faceplates, two outfeed shims, and an aluminum router mounting plate. The starter pin and guard for routing curved workpieces is also included, in addition to the built-in cord wrap for convenient storage and portability.
- Benchtop router table design – Features a large aluminum top for extended work area, durability and precision
- Rigid aluminum mounting plate – Pre-drilled for compatibility with a variety of routers and for above-table height adjustment
- Extra tall aluminum fence – Has adjustable faceplates and feather boards to maximize precision and versatility
- Dedicated standard dust-collection port – Fits standard 2-1/2 inch vacuum hoses for debris-free operation to help keep your work area clean
- Easy-to-use adjustable feather boards – Attach to fence and table, providing additional guidance and kickback protection
- Accessory slot – Accepts feather boards and 3/4 inch optional accessories such as a miter gauge
- Storage pocket – Allows storage of router accessories
- Cord-wrap storage – Stores 6 foot power cord
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.