Bosch 5/8" Mixer - Mod. GBM9-16
The Bosch GBM9-16 Mixer handles a wide variety of materials, from paint to plaster and more. It has variable speed control, and it has both forward and reverse operation at 0-700 no-load RPM. The all-ball bearing motor and precision-cut steel gears deliver plenty of power for high-torque mixing jobs. Higher speed is best for materials with low viscosity such as paint or sealing compounds. Lower speed, higher torque mixing works for mortar or epoxy resin. It features a 360° rotatable D handle, for maximum comfort. It diminishes vibration while allowing the user to adjust to the desired position. The heavy-duty 5/8 In. keyed chuck allows the tool to support a large variety of accessories. It features a tough, lightweight magnesium front housing for durability. It has a two-finger trigger design for easier mixing.
- Variable-speed motor – provides high-torque power
- Powerful 9.0 Amp motor – generates outstanding torque for mixing materials such as cement plaster and epoxy resin
- Rotatable 360° D-handle design – allows user to hold the mixer in the best position
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck – supports a wide variety of accessories
- Variable-speed and reversing switch – for greater user control
- Two-finger trigger design – for ease of operation
- Ergonomic handle with soft grip – for increased comfort
- Precision-cut steel gears – furnishes outstanding torque transfer
- Magnesium front housing – for increased durability
- Extra-long 8 Ft. rubber cord with three-prong ground plug – offers greater versatility on the jobsite
- Full Factory Warranty
- Amperage - 9.0
- Chuck Design - Keyed
- Chuck Size - 5/8"
- Height - 10"
- Length - 14"
- Max. Hole Dia. in Steel-Twist Drill Bit - 1/2"
- No Load RPM - 0-700
- Size - Spindle 1/2" - 20"
- Voltage - 120V
- Weight - 6.6 lbs
- Width - 2.5"
- (1) Auxiliary Handle
- (1) Chuck Key