The Bosch PL2632K 3-1/4 In. Planer Kit features a tool with a 6.5 Amp motor that produces 16,500 RPM for fast stock removal and smooth finishes. The aluminum front and rear shoes are precision-machined together for accuracy, and the tool has a machined groove for chamfering. The tool also provides a spring-loaded stand that elevates the planer to protect the blade and the tool-resting spot. Equipped with reversible Bosch Woodrazor micrograin carbide blades, the Bosch PL2632 gives users the option of a two-blade system to accommodate high-speed steel blades (optional accessories are required). The dual-mount guide fence can be mounted on either side of tool, and its plastic overshoe prevents marring of door or workpiece face. The tool's ambidextrous lock-off release button helps prevent avoid accidental starts, and it has a lock-on button for extended operation, a combination that is unique to Bosch planers. The chip-ejection switch can be moved to discharge the shavings left or right, and dust ports are located on both sides of the tool to accommodate a large shavings bag. This planer is built with a poly micro-V drive belt for enhanced belt durability and a ball-joint cord swivel for enhanced ease of positioning the tool and cord.
- 6.5 Amp motor producing 16,500 RPM – for fast stock removal and smooth finish
- Dual-mount guide fence – mounts to either side of tool and helps ensure consistent planing through entire workpiece; includes protective shield and 0° and 3° no-mar plastic overshoes
- Ambidextrous lock-off release button – helps prevent accidental starts; includes a lock-on button for extended operation
- Aluminum front and rear shoes – precision-machined together after assembly to ensure accuracy
- Ratcheting depth knob – for foolproof depth-increment setting 0 to 2.6 mm (3/32 In.) within one revolution, eliminating the need to re-zero the depth
- Ejection control – allows shavings to be directed left or right
- Ball-joint cord swivel – for enhanced ease of positioning the tool and cord
- Reversible Bosch Woodrazor micrograin carbide blades – lasts up to 30% longer than standard carbide blades
- Versatile two-blade system – can be converted for use with large high-speed steel blades (optional accessories required)
- Spring-loaded stand elevates tool – protects blade and tool resting spot
- Separate inch and metric depth scales – for easy setting of planing depth
- Machined groove – for chamfering
- Poly micro-V drive belt – provides enhanced belt durability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.