BOSCH 1-5/8" SPLINE COMBINATION HAMMER
The Bosch 11265EVS 1-5/8- In. Spline Combination Hammer features a powerful 13.0 Amp motor and has a dual-mode selector for combination versatility – rotary hammer or hammer-only mode. Concrete contractors will appreciate the production in drilling and chiseling applications. Providing 6.5 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, the tool weighs only 15.1 Lbs., for a top performance-to-weight ratio. Constant Response circuitry allows for smooth starts and constant load under pressure, and an integral clutch helps to minimize adverse torque reaction. The hammer's 12-position Vario-Lock helps to optimize chiseling angles. Bosch's Vibration Control in the hammer mechanism and grip area provide improved user comfort. The Auto-Max™ variable-speed dial allows users to adjust tool settings based on the application and material they're tackling. The hammer has a Service Minderlight indicating when preventative maintenance is needed.
- Power-to-weight ratio - 13.0 Amp motor that drives 6.5 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy in a 15.1 lb. hammer, for professional results
- Vibration Control – vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- Constant Response circuitry — provides soft-start and maintains constant speed under load
- Electro-pneumatic impact system maximizes impact force and minimizes vibration
- Dual-mode selector — two modes of operation, rotary hammer and hammer-only mode
- Turbo™ Power — delivers 20 percent more power in hammer-only mode
- Auto-Max™ variable-speed dial — ensures maximum speed and power every time the tool is plugged in
- Vario-Lock positioning — rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
- Integral clutch — helps minimize torque reaction
- Service Minderlight — indicates when preventative maintenance is required
- Cord turret – reduces cord wear
- Amperage: 13.0
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: Spline
- Height: 10.5"
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.): 6.5 Ft./Lbs.
- Length: 19.25"
- Material: Metal, Plastic
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete: 1-5/8"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Core Bit: 4-1/8"
- No Load BPM: 1,700-2,900
- No Load RPM: 170-340
- Rating: 120V
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 15.1lb
- Width: 4.0"
- Works With Dust Extraction/Collection Hoods
- HDC200, HDC250, HDC300
- Spline Drive to SDS-plus® Adapter
- (1) 360° Auxilliary Side Handle
- (1) Carrying Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.