BOSCH 1-1/8" SDS-PLUS® ROTARY HAMMER
Bosch is the home of the world's best selling hammers. Bosch hammers have reduced vibration without any reduction in performance. The SDS-plus® rotary hammer, works harder, lasts longer, and vibrates less. It has the fastest chiseling and drilling in its class. In. addition, it provides the longest life, with lowest vibration levels.
- 360° Auxiliary handle
- Integral clutch
- Multi-function selector
- Variable speed 3 finger trigger
- Active Vibration Control™ in the (1) hammer mechanism and the (2) grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- 8-ft cord minimizes the need for an extension cord
- Vario-Lock™ places the tool in neutral, allowing you to choose from 12 different positions so you can fine tune where the chisel should sit
- Active Vibration Control™ reduces vibration in the hammer mechanism and grip for maximum user comfort during extended periods of work
- Features an integral clutch, which disengages the torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind-up situation
- Full Factory Warranty
- Amperage - 8.0
- Chuck Design - Keyless
- Chuck Size - 3/4 in SDS-plus
- Height - 9.0"
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft-lbs) - 2.6 ft-lbs Non-EPTA
- Length - 12.5"
- Material - Metal, Plastic
- Max. Hole Dia.-Core Bit - 3-1/8"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete - 1-1/8"
- No Load - BPM 0-4,000
- No Load - RPM 0-900
- Voltage - 120V
- Auxiliary Handle
- Carrying Case