Makita’s 4-1/2” SJS™ Angle Grinder combines 13 AMP variable speed power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting stone grinding and polishing performance. The 9564CV is engineered with Makita’s innovative SJS™ mechanical clutch system to protect the gears for longer tool life. The 9564CV is a versatile and powerful grinder with variable speed, allowing the user to set the RPM to the material. The variable speed control feature makes the 9564CV ideal for stone work, including polishing and grinding.
- Powerful 13 AMP motor delivers more output and variable (2,800 - 10,500) RPM
- SJS™ technology is a mechanical clutch system that helps prevent motor and gear damage by allowing the drive shaft to slip if the wheel is forced to stop
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- "Tool-less" wheel guard for more convenient adjustments
- Two position adjustable side handle for operator convenience
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Amps: 13
- No Load Speed (Variable Speed): 2,800-10,500 RPM
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11 UNC
- Lock-On: Yes
- Lock-Off: No
- Switch Type: Body Grip-Slide
- Overall Length: 11-3/4"
- Net Weight: 5.3 lbs
- Variable Speed Control Dial: Yes
- Power Type: Corded
- (1) 4-1/2" Grinding Wheel (A-95956)
- (1) 4-1/2" Tool-less Wheel Guard (135107-4)
- (1) Lock Nut (193465-4)
- (1) Lock Nut Wrench (782412-6)
- (1) Inner Flange (224378-9)
- (1) Side Handle (153489-2)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.