The Bosch MRP23EVS 2.3 HP Electronic Plunge-Base Router delivers greater control because of its trigger-controlled power system, which has a power switch in the plunge-base handle. The Afterlock microfine bit-depth adjustment fine-tunes at any plunge setting, and an adjustable turret stop makes it easy to set any cumulative depth. With a smooth plunge action and a spring-lock plunge lever, this router gets accurate results. It has a 15 Amp motor and adjustable speed settings. The variable-speed dial allows the operator to match the speed to the material. Constant Response circuitry delivers a constant speed throughout the cut. Users can glide along the intended cutline using dovetail fixtures, templates, jigs and other guidance devices.
- Trigger-control system – trigger power switch located in handle for enhanced control
- Powerful 15 Amp motor – produces 10,000 to 25,000 RPM and 2.3 hp
- Precision-centering design – makes it easy to keep bit on outline
- Afterlock plunge-base depth adjustment – easy, precise adjustments at any plunge setting
- Constant Response circuitry – maintains constant speed under load
- Soft-start function – reduces start-up torque
- Always-on LED lighting – for enhanced visibility in bit area
- Two-stage quick clamp system – for fast tool-free conversion
- Variable-speed dial – for matching speed to workpiece and task
- Contoured soft grip handles – for enhanced control and comfort
- Cord swivel – for added mobility
- Contoured soft grip handles - provides enhanced control and comfort
- Compatible with optional RA1129 Template Guide Adapter Set – for easy change of Bosch quick-release template guides and common threaded template guides
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.