This unit was built with versatility in mind. It is the only Tri-Fuel capable, Honda-powered generator on the market that DOES NOT void the engine warranty. It’s constructed with the same engine and generator end we use on our industrial line.
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Engine
- Low Oil Protection
- 7 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Sturdy Wrap-Around Welded Tubular Cradle
- Premium Circuit Breakers
- 100% Load Tested
- Engine Briggs & Stratton Vanguard
- Engine Starter Recoil/Electric Engine
- Speed 3600 Rpm
- Engine Cylinders V-Twin
- Displacement/Type 480 cc / OHV
- Frequency Regulation +/- 3%
- Low Oil Protection Standard
- Fuel Tank 7 Gal
- Fuel Gauge Yes
- Full Load Run Time 1 Hours
- Starting Watts 9,000
- Running Watts 8,000
- Running Amps @ 120 Vac 66.7
- Running Amps @ 240 Vac 33.3
- Voltage Regulation Capacitor +/- 5%
- Main Circuit Breaker 35 Amp, 240v
- Bonded Neutral Yes
- 120 Volt Receptacles (2) Nema 5-20 20a 120/240 Volt Receptacles (1) Nema L14-30r 30a
- Dimensions 33” x 25” x 27”
- Weight 272 lbs.
- HPS9000VE Generator
- Wheel Kit
Call for availability and shipping options.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.