Wiha Tools Classic Grip Pliers are the standard for premium quality featuring soft vinyl oil solvent resistant hand grips for comfort and control when being used in any environment. Wiha Pliers feature premium quality tool steel for strength and durability and induction hardened jaws for superior sharpness and longevity. Wiha's Classic Grip Pliers feature soft vinyl hand grips for comfort and control. The grips feature an oil solvent-resistant handle for added anti-slip protection and a stronger grip when being used in any environment. The Pliers are designed with a Manganese phosphate finish for corrosion and rust protection providing a long-lasting tool life. The tools come conveniently stored in a soft modular foam tray for secure, space-saving storage. The foam tray is designed with high visibility tool call-outs printed on each tray to easily return the tool to its location. Wiha modular foam trays are made of durable laminated tri-layer foam and will fit in most toolboxes and pull-out tool drawers.
- Set Includes: Adjustable Pliers: 7.0”, Adjustable Pliers: 10.0”, Adjustable Pliers: 12.0”, Auto Grip Pliers: 10.0” and Pliers Wrench 10.25"
- Soft vinyl oil and solvent resistant grips for a comfort and leverage
- Wiha's Patented DynamicJoint Provides 40% More Gripping Power
- Extra narrow head for working in restricted spaces
- Simple push button for locking to desired setting
- Induction hardened jaws for superior longevity
- Manganese phosphate finish for corrosion and rust protection
- Meets DIN ISO 8976 for test values and principal dimensions of multiple slip joint pliers
- Tray Size: Medium - 15.5” x 11” x 1.25”
- Wiha premium-quality tool steel for strength and durability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.