No matter how large or small the job, Wacker Neuson's single-phase submersible pumps offer the versatility and durability contractors need for light dewatering on the job site. This comprehensive family of pumps offers big pump features for a small pump investment.
- These high performance single-phase submersible pumps are capable of handling solids up to .4 inches, ideal for job sites needing fast dependable dewatering.
- Lightweight, compact design with heavy-duty strain relief power cord offers a highly durable pump that is still easy to transport and install.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs.
- Silicon carbide-faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrications, cooling and overall motor protection.
- PST models feature shaft-mounted agitators which suspend solids when pumping sand and debris. Built with ductile iron hosing for excellent wear life when pumping water with some entrapped solids.
- Dimensions L x W x H 10.04” x 7.28” x 12.91”
- Diameter Discharge 2”
- Operating weight 25 lbs.
- Cable length 20’
- Cable Size 16 AWG
- Total head 39’
- Discharge capacity 53 gpm
- Solids diameter 0.276”
- Engine / Motor type 60 Hz 1~
- Operating voltage 110V
- Current Full Load 5.4 A
- Current Start 12.6 A
- At rpm 3,321 rpm