SKILSAW® 12" Dry Cut Saw - SPT62MTC-22
Nobody has to tell you to go above and beyond every day. It's just a part of the job. It's why SKILSAW® built a 12 In. Dry Cut Saw to cut like a 14 in. With an impressive 4-1/2 in. cutting capacity in a compact frame, you can handle big jobs and move easily from shop to site. The powerful 15 Amp motor and no load 1,500 RPM cuts faster and cleaner than a chop saw- no deburring needed. And with soft-start, you'll get a motor that runs smoother and longer for more cuts. Add to that the included Diablo® Cermet-tipped blade, and you've got a serious metal machine.
- Large 4-1/2 in. cutting capacity cuts shapes and sizes typically cut by 14 in. saws in a compact portable saw
- Saw features Cermet-tipped technology so it cuts faster than abrasive chop saws and virtually spark-free with minimal burrs
- Die cast aluminum and guards make this saw lightweight and ideal for job-site portability
- Soft-start reduces stress for a motor that runs smoother and lasts longer
- Includes a Diablo® Cermet-tipped blade that delivers 3x the life of a standard carbide-tipped blade
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Blade Size: 12"
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Max No Load Speed: 1500 RPM
- Depth of Cut at 45°: N/A
- Depth of Cut at 90°: N/A
- Cutting Capacity Pipe: 4.5"
- Cutting Capacity Square Stock: 4"
- Miter Angle Range: 0-45°
- Saw Drive: SIDEWINDER™ Geared
- Blade Location: Right
- Motor Gearing: Helical, Heat Treated Steel
- Motor Housing Material: Resin
- Table Material: Aluminum
- (1) SPT62MTC 12" Dry Cut Saw
- (1) 60-tooth Diablo® Cermet-Tipped Carbide Blade
- (1) Wrench (stored in base)