Skilsaw 10" Portable Worm Drive Table Saw - Mod. SPT70WT-22
We’re bringing something to the table that pros have wanted for a while—the world’s first Worm Drive table saw specifically designed for ripping. With the power and torque to tackle difficult cuts, bogging down is a thing of the past. The impressive 3-1/2 in. depth of cut and 25 in. rip capacity are big enough to rip plywood sheets in half. It also features our best-in-class Dual-Field™ Motor and smooth startup for a saw that runs cooler and lasts longer. Without sacrificing legendary SKILSAW® durability, you get a compact and portable saw that will be the talk of the jobsite. Welcome to the next chapter in the Worm Drive legacy.
- The first ever brass-geared Worm Drive table saw makes this the ultimate ripping machine
- 3-1/2 in. depth of cut and 25 in. rip capacity for demanding jobs and increased productivity
- Dual-Field™ Motor and smooth start-up runs cooler and lasts longer
- Self aligning rip fence with on tool storage for a true cut
- Portable and compact weighing only 49 lbs
- 10 in. 30-tooth Diablo® blade included for optimal cutting out of the box
- Full Factory Warranty
- Arbor Size - 5/8"
- Amperage - 15
- Maximum Cut Depth at 45° - 2-3/10"
- Maximum Cut Depth at 90° - 3-1/2"
- No Load RPM - 5,300
- Bevel Direction - Left Bevel
- Blade Location - Straight
- SPT70WT SKILSAW® 10 In. Portable Worm Drive Table Saw
- 30-tooth Diablo® Carbide-tipped blade for ripping, miter gauge, self-aligning fence, guard system including anti-kick back device, insert plate, push stick and wrench