Skilsaw 10" Heavy Duty Worm Drive Table Saw (SPT99-12)
The 10 in. Heavy Duty Worm Drive Table Saw is the latest addition to SKILSAW’s table-saw lineup. SKILSAW’s legendary Worm Drive power train delivers superior torque, an aggressive 3-⅝ in. depth of cut, and 30-½ in. rip capacity. Tear through plywood and slice 4x with ease and precision. The rack and pinion system makes fence adjustments quickly and smoothly for accurate cuts. SKILSAW’s patented Dual-Field™ Motor runs cooler so it can work harder, longer. The rugged stand delivers dependable stability, and the sixteen inch wheels easily take stairs and roll over uneven surfaces to just about anywhere you need to set up and let it rip.
- 10 in. Heavy Duty Worm Drive Table Saw with Stand
- Legendary Worm Drive gearing with 3-5/8 in. depth of cut and 30-1/2 in. rip capacity for maximum torque for ripping applications and cuts through 4x for increased productivity
- Precision Rack and Pinion fence system makes fence adjustments quickly and smoothly fccurate cuts
- Rugged rolling stand with 16 in. wheels and Easy-Load Handles delivers unsurpassed mobility over stairs and rough job-site surfaces while helping load the saw into your truck with ease
- Dust port elbow contains debris to one area for clean-up
- Left support allows for larger cuts to be made by one person
- Stand handles to smoothly push the saw through the truck bed
- Full Factory Warranty
- Arbor - 5/8"
- Amperage - 15
- Maximum Cut Depth at 45° - 2-3/10"
- Maximum Cut Depth at 90° - 3-5/8"
- Bevel Direction - Left Bevel
- Bevel Angle Range - -1° to 46°
- Blade Location - Straight
- Bevel Capacity - 46
- External Motor Brush Access - Yes
- SPT99 10 in. SKILSAW® Heavy Duty Worm Drive Table Saw
- 30-tooth Diablo® carbide blade for rip cutting
- Miter Gauge, Smart Guard System including Anti-Kick Back Device, Dust Elbow, Insert Plate, Push Stick, Wrench, Rip Fence