SKILSAW® 7 1/4" WORM DRIVE SAW - SPT77W-22
The original Worm Drive SKILSAW®, often called the saw that built America, just got better. At 1 lb. lighter than its predecessor, this saw combines the power and durability you expect from SKILSAW with jobsite-proven, pro-focused features. On top of our legendary Worm Drive, you get the best-in-class Dual-Field™ motor, engineered specifically by SKILSAW for saws. You’ve got your hands on the next evolution of the saw famous for cutting truer and lasting longer. This model even comes with a Diablo® blade, just to make sure your SKILSAW is tough as nails right out of the box.
- Dual-Field™ motor is especially designed for saws; increases cooling and extends tool life
- Lightweight construction (14.2 lbs. without blade, cord and wrench) reduces user fatigue
- Cut-ready depth-of-cut system helps with quick accurate depth adjustments
- 51° bevel allows users to complete a wide variety of cuts
- 24-tooth Diablo® carbide blade included
1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Arbor: Diamond
- Blade Size: 7 1/4"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1 31/21"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2 13/32"
- Bevel: 51°
- Bevel Stops: 0°, 45°
- Blade Location: Left
- External Motor Brush Access: Yes
- Integrated Rafter Hook: Yes
- Motor Gearing: Worm Drive Geared
- Motor Housing Material: Aluminum
- Foot Material: Steel
- Gear Housing Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 14.2 lbs
- Cord Length: 8'
- (1) SPT77W 7-1/4 In. Worm Drive
- (1) 24-Tooth Diablo® Carbide tipped blade
- (1) multi-functional blade wrench