Skilsaw 7-1/4" Worm Drive Saw - Mod. SPT77W-22
The original Worm Drive SKILSAW®, often called the saw that built America, just got better. At 1 lb. lighter than its predecessor, this saw combines the power and durability you expect from SKILSAW with jobsite-proven, pro-focused features. On top of our legendary Worm Drive, you get the best-in-class Dual-Field™ motor, engineered specifically by SKILSAW for saws. You’ve got your hands on the next evolution of the saw famous for cutting truer and lasting longer. This model even comes with a Diablo® blade, just to make sure your SKILSAW is tough as nails right out of the box.
- Dual-Field™ motor is especially designed for saws; increases cooling and extends tool life
- Lightweight construction (14.2 lbs. without blade, cord and wrench) reduces user fatigue
- Cut-ready depth-of-cut system helps with quick accurate depth adjustments
- 51° bevel allows users to complete a wide variety of cuts
- 24-tooth Diablo® carbide blade included
- STAY TRUE™ guarantee: 180-day money-back guarantee plus one-year limited warranty
- Blade Size (in) - 7-1/4"
- Cord Length (ft) - 8'
- Height (in) - 7-1/4"
- Weight (lbs) - 14.2 lbs
- Amperage - 15
- Maximum RPM (No Load) - 5,300
- Motor Gearing - Worm Drive Geared
- Foot Material - Steel
- Gear Housing - Aluminum
- Motor Housing - Aluminum
- Maximum Cut Depth at 45° - 1-31/32"
- Maximum Cut Depth at 90° - 2-13/32"
- Bevel - 51°
- Bevel Stops - 0°, 45°
- Preset Bevel Angle Detents - NA
- Blade Location - Left
- Blades Included - Yes
- External Motor Brush Access - Yes
- Integrated Rafter Hook - Yes
- SPT77W 7-1/4 In. Worm Drive SKILSAW®
- 24-Tooth Diablo Carbide tipped blade
- multi-functional blade wrench