The latest and lightest Worm Drive continues the long tradition of SKIL quality, rugged durability and consistently exceptional cutting performance. Weighing in at just 11.5 lbs., it’s 4 lbs. less than its predecessor and the lightest Worm Drive Skilsaw on the market. The rugged magnesium housing stays strong but keeps the motor cooler, giving you powerful performance job after job. Legendary SKIL Worm Drive technology meets our best-in-class Dual-Field™ motor, invented specifically for saws. This model comes with a SKIL blade.
- Lighter magnesium construction (4 lbs. lighter than SKIL SHD77), reduces user fatigue for less down time
- Cut-Ready™ depth of cut system helps with quick, accurate depth measurements
- 53° bevel allows users to complete a wider variety of cuts
- A multi-function wrench has a variety of uses for convenience on the jobsite
- 15 Amp of power gives users the power to rip through more lumber in less time
- Impact-resistant carbide blade can withstand challenging cuts
- Saw hook provides safe rafter placement
- The anti-snag lower guard provides smooth operation for small cut-off pieces
- A durable magnesium foot is designed to endure jobsite abuse
- Oil lubricated worm drive gears provide ultimate durability and long saw life in addition to quiet running
- More accessible spindle lock for quick and easy blade changes
- 51° bevel allows users to complete a wide variety of cuts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.