SKIL® 7" WET TILE SAW W. HYDRO LOCK SYSTEM
Whether you're updating or renovating, adding tile to your kitchen or bathroom is now easier than ever with the SKIL 7-inch Wet Tile Saw (3550). The saw's innovative HydroLock System keeps water splash to a minimum so tiles can be cut in the room where they're being installed. You no longer need to go back and forth to a saw set up in the garage or outside to cut the tiles, so the SKIL tile saw with HydroLock System helps you finish the project faster too! The 3550 works with a 7-inch continuous rim diamond blade, which provides efficient and even cutting. It also comes equipped with a durable rust-resistant aluminum table top and a sliding side extension that can be used to support tiles up to 18 x 18-inch.
- Hydro Lock Water Containment System keeps water contained near the blade and reduce clean-up time
- Sliding Side Extension provides support for tiles up to 18 x 18-in.
- Aluminum table top is a durable, rust-resistant surface
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Bevel cuts tile at 0, 22.5 and 45 degrees, giving flexibility for different cut types
- Blade Size: 7"
- Table Length: 21"
- Table Width: 22"
- Height: 7.5"
- Width: 17.75"
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Amperage: 5 Amps
- Voltage: 120V
- PT Horsepower: 5Hp
- Blade Type: Diamond
- Applications: Ceramic, Glass, Pavers, Porcelain, Stone
- Max Speed: 3600 RPM
- Max Tile Cut Size Diagonal: 9"
- Max Tile Cut Size Rip: 18"
- Features: Bevel, No Tool Blade Change, Water Pump, Water Tray
- Cord Length: 6'
- (1) 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
- (1) 7-Inch Diamond Blade
- (1) Blade